This month, you may have seen the hashtag, #AskMeAboutABC. Why is that? What does it mean? Well, we are glad you asked. Let us explain...
Each and every day more and more children are being diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). Many times their parents are just starting to learn what Autism is usually by experiencing it firsthand. Parents are left feeling completely helpless and alone. They often feel as though the pressure of handling their child the best and healthiest way possible is all on them. Fortunately, this is not the case and there is help available.
Help comes in the form of Registered Behavior Technicians (RBTs) and Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs), who have extensive training in Applied Behavior Analysis, the only evidence-based treatment for addressing ASD. These talented individuals intervene and help families not only cope with ASD but truly understand how to help their child reach their fullest potential. Action Behavior Center’s BCBAs and therapists are able to help parents build their self-confidence, empowering them to tackle difficult situations presented to them and their children. One of our own amazing ABC parents stated:
“The parent support, insurance help, and just encouragement we’ve received over the last two years have been so valuable to us. I feel like they don’t just offer autism therapy to the kids, but the parents as well.”
This is but one example of how our RBTs and BCBAs strive to continuously improve lives using their comprehensive training and vast knowledge of ABA. Due to this and much more, we at Action Behavior Centers view each of our teammates as superheroes and feel they should be treated as such.
At ABC we go beyond the verbal, yet deserved, recognition and truly show our gratitude to our teammates. We understand how extremely important our RBTs and BCBAs are and we have raised the bar on how we show our appreciation and recognize what they do for ABC, our parents, and most importantly, our kiddos. Some of the ways we show our appreciation include:
- Ample PTO & work-life balance
- Generous health benefits
- Reimbursement for CEUs
- Monthly bonus structure based on meeting or exceeding performance metrics
- We offer above-average salaries
- We GUARANTEE hours
- We offer 401K to ALL employees and match up to 2%
- Our staff gets tested for COVID every week to ensure the safety of our staff
- At many of our locations, we have the option of in-home and in-center to match your interest
- Student loan debt assistance
- We offer a VERY competitive referral bonus of $500-$1000 because people LOVE to work with their friends!
- We have the best culture that includes reinforcers, free lunches on Fridays, awards, competitions, and a fun place to work!
As we continue to grow, we will progressively search for additional ways to further enrich the lives of our teammates. Action Behavior Centers believes in our teammates and we look forward to discussing the many advantages to joining our team. Don’t just take our word for it. Follow #AskMeAboutABC on LinkedIn to get a preview of our amazing culture yourself.