Why BCBAs Are Choosing ABC
At Action Behavior Centers, we strive to provide an environment where our teammates not only love what they do but also feel valued for all of their hard work. Recently, we discovered that we are succeeding in our efforts. We are thrilled to share that in a recent Glassdoor employee rating company comparison, ABC scored highly in these 9 areas:
- Overall Rating
- Career Opportunities
- Compensation & Benefits
- Work-life balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- CEO Approval
- % Recommend to a friend,
- and Positive Business Outlook.
It gives us a great feeling to know that our teammates feel this way about working at ABC. In the Glassdoor comparison, what delighted us the most was that when our teammates were asked if they would recommend working at ABC to their friends, ABC scored an 84%. We love that our teammates enjoy ABC so much that they are willing to recommend us as a place to work to their friends.
At ABC, we aim to be the best place to work. That is why we go above and beyond to find new ways to show our teammates that we are here for THEM. In addition to our newly launched ABC Student Loan Program, we also provide the following to our ABC teammates:
- No non-compete contracts – We don’t want our teammates to ever feel shackled. You won’t sign a contract here at ABC.
- Ample PTO & work-life balance – We realize that our teammates need to step away and relax. We help make this possible.
- Generous health benefits – We want you to take care of yourself. You cannot pour from an empty cup.
- Reimbursement for CEUs – We understand that continuing education is needed to improve your knowledge and skills.
- Monthly bonus structure based on meeting or exceeding performance metrics – We believe you should be rewarded when exceeding performance.
- We offer above-average salaries – We know your worth.
- We GUARANTEE hours – We take that stress away.
- We offer 401K to ALL employees and match up to 2% – We want you to look forward to retirement.
- Our staff gets tested for COVID every week to ensure the safety of our staff – Your safety is our priority.
- At many of our locations, we have the option of in-home and in-center to match your interest.
- Maternity/Paternity benefits – We want you to enjoy that small window of time with your new baby.
- Pet insurance – Your fur baby’s health matters too.
- We offer a VERY competitive referral bonus – The more, the merrier!
- Free lunches on Fridays – Who doesn’t love free food?
- And so much more! – Follow #AskMeAboutABC on LinkedIn to get a glimpse of our ABC family.
Infographic based on *Glassdoor employee ratings as of 2/22/2021.